At Dugud Lab, our team chases days spent doing exactly what we love – the creation of alluring images that inspire people toward new ways of being instead of simply consuming products that add to people's already cluttered shelves. We keep an eye out for creatives and storytellers with a fresh perspective. If you're interested in joining our team, send your cover letter and reel to firstname.lastname@example.org. Current positions will be listed here.
>>JUNIOR VIDEO EDITOR<<
Dugud Lab seeks a freelance Junior Video Editor to join our team, focusing specifically but not solely on digital content post-production. The ideal candidate will be experienced in assistant editing and have strong organizational and storytelling skills.
As the Junior Video Editor, you’ll be responsible for media management on set as well as organizing footage to manage the digital assets library. You’ll work under the Video Director to create digital content for global fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands.
- Create client-facing rough cuts and dailies.
- Incorporating feedback and negotiate against any competing elements.
- Media management on set during shoot dates.
- Develop routine checkpoints with Video Director and Executive Producer throughout post-production period.
- Maintenance and knowledge of all Post Production digital assets.
- Tracking hours and managing various and at times competing project timelines.
- 2+ years in the content production field.
- Fluency with Final Cut X, After Effects CC, Photoshop CC and Mac proficient. Retouching and motion graphic skills ++.
- Experience with all types of digital assets, delivery types, formats, codecs, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize work, multitask over a wide range of responsibilities and maintain flexibility.
- Stamina for long days in the office and in the field.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully.
- Experience with short-form digital content - photo, video, and everything in-between.
- Strong design skills and modern aesthetic ++.
- This position is project-based, freelance and remote. The final candidate will be considered an independent contractor of Dugud Lab.
- The ideal candidate will work from our shared office at least once a week and must be located in New York City or have adequate transportation to and from.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and editing reel to email@example.com. Please also include links to three (3) videos that inspire your work. Applicants will be selected for an interview based on the information provided.